China Visa Starting @ Rs. 5950/- *
Why should you choose us?
- China visa starting from Rs 5,950*
- Get your China visa in just 8 working days
- Pickup and drop of documents required from your doorstep
- Apply for online visa from the comfort of your home
- All assistance to fill out your China visa application form
Documents for Visa application
Visitors need these following documents for China Tourist/Business Visa.
- Original passport with a minimum validity of six months and two blank pages for visa stamp. Visa
application form duly filled and signed
- Covering letter from the applicant on business letterhead mentioning name, designation, passport
number, purpose and duration of visit. The letter should be duly signed by authorised signatory with
company stamp and addressed to the ‘Consulate General of the People's Republic of China, Mumbai’
- If employed, original NOC or leave letter from the employer is mandatory
- Bank statement reflecting transactions of last 3 months, duly attested and signed by a bank
The traveller requires to submit the below listed documents to apply for a 90-day China visa:
- Confirmed China flight ticket
- Passport copies of friends/relatives residing in China
- Residential proof of friends/relatives residing in China
- Invitation letter issued by friends/relatives residing in China
- Alternate local contact details of 2 friends/relatives residing in China
- Apart from the above documents, immigration may ask for additional documents as deemed
You can apply for China visa anywhere between 58 to 5 working days prior to your travel date.
Yes, there is. Females below 30 years of age and males below 22 years of age need to apply for a
China visa along with their father, mother or husband to avoid any chances of rejection.
All the visitors should have a passport that is valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of
arrival in China. In case your passport is valid for less than 6 months, you will have to renew it
before applying for China visa.
Your Dubai visa will be sent to the email address given by you at the start of the application
Unfortunately China authorities do not give reasons for rejecting a visa application. Therefore, we
cannot provide specific reasons as to why your application was unsuccessful.